Always follow the Kill Stage with the Build Stage. Some women may complete a few Kill Stages and then do the Build Stage, as they experience more relief that way, whereas others will get a good result by just rotating these Stages. You will need to experiment to see what works best for you.
Wait at least two days after you have completed the Kill Stage before you commence this Stage, you need to get the beneficial vaginal bacteria built up a bit more.
Do not complete this stage during the period itself; the Kill Stage is OK during your period however, but do skip treatments on your heaviest flow days.
If you want to avoid any aggravations, you don’t need to be as careful with the Build Stage as you do with the Kill Stage if you have a history of premenstrual difficulties (PMT or PMS), endometriosis, or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). But you will need to use common sense, and if you have experienced and serious genito-urinary complaint then you should always go very slow at the start until you gain more confidence and experience.
The BUILD Stage – The Pro-biotic Implant Protocol
- High potency Probiotic powder 1 teaspoon
- Low fat plain yoghurt 10 ml or the whey on top of the yogurt (straw like fluid).
- Use a 10 ml syringe or applicator to insert the mixture well into the vagina, in the evening before bed.
- Wear a sanitary napkin (maxi is best) or panty pad to bed.
- My advice is NOT to use a tampon here; the best feedback I get from women (several hundred) is when they use pads.
- In the morning, cleanse with a douche of 300-400 ml of boiled or filtered water mixed with 1 level teaspoon of powdered probiotic.
- Repeat each evening for 7 days.
- Is the infection not clear after 7 days of this regime, then consider other organisms such as Chlamydia or Trichomoniasis that may be present. You may want to visit your doctor and have a pelvic exam to determine what is going on.
- In some cases a stronger antimicrobial treatment is required.
- Follow the KILL & BUILD protocol several times a year to help maintain a healthy vaginal environment.
- Always use this protocol in conjunction with the Candida Crusher Program recommendations. You will have a much better chance of an excellent outcome that way. Do the diet, maintain the lifestyle and do the local treatment.
- Using this protocol and this alone (while maintaining the underlying cause) will only give you temporary results. And that’s not what you bought the Candida Crusher, I expect that you want a permanent result.
The Pro-Biotic Powder and Whey Douche
There are a few options and variations to this yogurt douche protocol, and some very effective ones too. One of the best douche protocols is the pro-biotic powder and whey douche (Build). This is a variation on the plain yogurt douche, and can be used even more successfully if alternated with the Tea Tree oil douche (Kill) mentioned below. You will notice that this method like the vaginal implant protocol has a build phase (the pro-biotic powder and whey douche) as well as the Tea Tree Oil douche (the kill phase).
Using this two-step kill and then build protocol is the key to success in chronic vaginal thrush, and is not emphasized enough in most all books I have read on this topic.
Instead of using yogurt, use whey liquid; try Molkosan from Bioforce, a Swiss company. It is a particularly rich source of lactic acid and a great natural product you can use to most successfully eradicate a vaginal yeast infection. Simply mix a level teaspoon of a top quality pro-biotic powder (Lactobacillus acidophilus) in about a half-tablespoon of whey solution and a little tepid water. Be sure to use tepid or room temperature water as well as whey solution, as this will be your vaginal douche solution. Insert using an applicator and use a pad as mentioned above. Leave overnight preferably like the yogurt douche.
Click here to read Stage 1 – The Kill Stage