I have previously discussed important topics in Candida management. Firstly, a history of frequent medication use or hospitalizations often means you are at increased risk of Candida. Next, if you have symptoms stemming from multiple systems in your body (“multiple positive symptom matches”), this is also in keeping with Candida. I have also explored food craving and digestive problems in an earlier report.
Lastly, what are the emotional, mental, and physical warning signs of a significant Candida infection? I’m referring to someone who has been unwell for a long time. If that is the situation you are in, you may have gone to one, ten, or fifty doctors looking for help with your symptoms, and yet you are still suffering. You may feel quite desperate and anxious, particularly if the symptoms are affecting your quality of life.
- Functional Testing for Candida: The Urinary Indican Test
- 8 Yeast Infection Prevention Tips for Those In a Wheelchair
- Feeling Fatigue, Low Immune System And Mood Instability
- Multiple Yeast Infections Have Tried Everything
- Is Your Discharge Normal?
When I see clients in my clinic, these are some of the findings that I consider to be Candida warning signs:
1. Multiple dietary supplements: I see people on 20, 30, and even 50 different supplements. Using that number of supplements is a key indicator that is something wrong with several body systems. It’s also a sign that the treatment plan needs to be modified. You can’t keep taking 100 supplements a day for the rest of your life.
2. Symptoms are decreasing quality of life: If your physical discomfort is affecting the quality of your life, something needs to be done. You could be experiencing mental malfunctions such as anxiety, depression, and mood swings. Brain fog could be interfering with your social and professional lives. Bloating and gas could be causing outward or inward problems that are a source of embarrassment. Your sleep may be so bad that it is hard to function during the day.
Whatever your combination of symptoms, you, and often the people around you, are suffering.
If you recognize yourself in the descriptions above, have a look at my book, Candida Crusher. This book has helped thousands and thousands of people. At the very least, identify your key indicators and make the logical diet and lifestyle changes. Make some good positive movements towards improving your health. By taking those steps, you are opening the door to a much better quality of life.