Bacteria like Pseudomonas thrive on junk food. They will thrive on sugars, poor fats, take-away food, soda drinks, candy, ice cream, and deep-fried food. A lot of the bacteria that you wouldn’t want in your body in high amounts thrive on those kinds of foods.
But what about some of the foods that work against these bacteria?
There are several foods that I recommend to anyone who wants to minimize the amounts of harmful bacteria in their body. These are foods that will power up your immune system. I highly recommend including the following foods in your diet regularly:
· Fresh garlic. Finely chop up a fresh clove of garlic and add it to your evening meal.
· Other woody, spicy herbs like cinnamon, clove, and fennel seeds
· Lemons and limes tend to clean up the digestive tract by adjusting the acid-alkaline levels in your gut.
· Fresh produce such as freshly grated carrots or beetroot. Have this as a side dish will go towards getting rid of Pseudomonas.
When it comes to herbs, I suggest talking to your herbalist about the best ones for your situation.
- Recurring Ringworm: Can It Be Candida?
- Always Disconnected & Dizzy: Is It Candida?
- Oral Yeast Infection (Oral Thrush) Symptoms, Causes & Treatment
- Are Biofilms Resistant To Antibiotics?
- How Do Monosaccharides Help Your Body
- Is Labored Breathing a Sign of Candida?
Some supplements can be valuable allies in the fight against Pseudomonas. For example, you could add two or three drops of grapefruit seed extract to any citrus juices you are drinking. Colloidal silver can be used topically on the skin or eye. It can also be used internally for bladder
or urinary infections. Vitamin C and zinc are other supplements I recommend when you want to eradicate bacteria like Pseudomonas.