The article was last reviewed and updated on
I’ve been asked before whether flecainide is a useful medication for Candida? Flecainide is used to treat irregular heart beats including conditions like pseudo-ventricular tachycardia.
Having an irregular heartbeat can sometimes increase the risk of blood clots including pulmonary embolism and deep venous thrombosis.
As useful as flecainide may be for cardiac arrhythmias, it doesn’t have any value for the management for Candida.
- Is Labored Breathing a Sign of Candida?
- Can Fecal Body Odor Cause Yeast Overgrowth Or Bad Bacteria?
- The Big Clean-Up is NOT Designed to Detoxify Your Body
- Recurring Ringworm: Can It Be Candida?
- Drunk Feeling All The Time – Is It Candida?
- Can Candida Cause Canker Sores?
If you’re looking for a great line of medications to treat Candida, take a look at CanXida Remove, Restore, and Rebuild. These supplements were created for people with yeast and bacterial problems. We have had great feedback on all three of these products.
CanXida products work best if you also pay attention to your diet, your physical activity, and your level of stress. CanXida Restore contains probiotics that can help create a healthy gut environment.