Last Updated on August 18, 2020
I have found from experience that the Kill stage works best in the week leading up to and including the menstrual period itself, and it is important to continue the implant during the menstrual stage, although you may want to omit the heaviest flow day. Continue until the flow has stopped completely.
Wait for two days before you commence with the Build stage. This will allow the vagina and its surrounding vulva skin environment to build up the beneficial flora it requires to maintain ideal health.
- Everything You Need To Know About Nystatin
- Exploring the Vaginal Implant Protocol for Chronic Vaginal Thrush
- Does Xylitol Kill Candida?
- Perseverance is Key: 12 Tips for Sticking with Your Candida Program – Part 2
- All You Need To Know About Cryptosporidium
- Vaginal Yeast Infection Cure: Stage 1 – Antifungal and Antibacterial Douching
You may need to experiment here with the Kill Stage, some women may experience a change in their flow or even an increase in their premenstrual syndrome symptoms if they start too strong with the Kill Stage, if you have a history of premenstrual difficulties (PMT or PMS), endometriosis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) then you may need to be cautious in your approach to any Kill treatments leading up to your menstrual period.
That is not to say that you should avoid it, just be more careful and start with a mild treatment the first month in particular.
It takes about three menstrual cycles in chronic cases to really notice the difference, so don’t give up after the first month! You may well find that after completing these Kill and Build cycles for 4 – 6 months along with the Candida Crusher Diet, Lifestyle noticeable improvement in your premenstrual complaints and endometriosis. This is what I have noticed after working with many women, the feedback has been great.
This protocol can most successfully be used for:
- Chronic vaginal thrush
- Candida vaginal yeast infections
- Bacterial infections such as Gardnerella
The KILL Stage – Antimicrobial Treatment Protocol
- A – 1 crushed clove of garlic. Buy organic and use fresh. Kyolic tm aged garlic extract can be used if you travel a lot, but I prefer to recommend fresh as it gives outstanding results most every time, I have verified this with hundreds of cases. Fresh garlic is always best when it comes to thrush.
- B – 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (use a quality product like Bragg’s)
- C – 1 tablespoon of yoghurt. (Buy the best natural yogurt you can find)
- Insert A, B and C at night before bed. Wear a sanitary napkin or panty pad to bed.
- Be aware that garlic is bactericidal, and may affect the beneficial bacteria that were introduced with the initial implant program.
- Some women just use the garlic and yogurt, others use the garlic, yogurt and vinegar. Do what best suits your needs.
- Always re-introduce beneficial bacteria using the Probiotic implant protocol for one week after completing the antimicrobial protocol.
- Follow the KILL & BUILD protocol several times a year to help maintain a very healthy vaginal environment.
- During the KILL phase, take the recommended probiotic by mouth: 1 capsule twice daily. You want to improve immunity and plant good bacteria in the digestive tract, reducing the chances of transferring too many bad bacteria from the perineum to the vaginal area. Always remember to wipe front to back.
- Always use this protocol in conjunction with my Candida Crusher Program recommendations. You will have a much better chance of an excellent outcome that way.
- Best Results: do the local treatment, do the diet, maintain the lifestyle, and take the Candida Crusher supplements as recommended.
- When you have intestinal candida (like when you have bloating, gas, diarrhea, etc.) and at the same time have vaginal thrush, I want you to do the Kill stage in conjunction with Grapefruit Seed Extract Vaginal Treatment, and not the boric acid treatment. GSE is more indicated because it will greatly assist in reducing any vaginal/fecal contamination from occurring.
- Using this protocol and this alone while ignoring diet and lifestyle – while maintaining the cause – will give you temporary results at best.
Simple Kill and Build Phases
Garlic tampons, capsules or fresh garlic can be inserted intra-vaginally in the morning (kill treatment) and then lactobacillus capsules can be inserted in the evening (build treatment) to create a plan that both inhibits growth of the offending organism and repopulates the delicate vaginal micro-flora to its normal healthy state.