I had a truckdriver write to me about his severe jock itch. He had this to say, “The itching is unbearable. I scratch until I literally scratch the skin open. I’ve been to doctors and dermatologists only to get creams and ointments, all of which haven’t worked at all. This has put a damper on my self-esteem drastically.”
I can totally relate to his complaints. I used to have jock itch to the point where it drove me absolutely batty. I used to get driven nuts with the scratching and itching. The only relief I had was to get under the shower and put boiling hot water onto the skin. The pain was excruciating because the skin was cracked and bleeding. My jock itch literally drove me to despair.
This problem takes time to heals, but it can be 100% fixed.
- All You Need To Know About Rhodotorula
- How Many Stool Samples Do I Need for the CDSA Test?
- Functional vs Conventional Laboratory Testing for Candida
- Metabolites, Mycotoxins, and Acetaldehyde – What Are They?
- Fatty Liver And Candida Infection: Is it Connected?
When I see clients with jock itch in my clinic, I give them specific instructions on how to care for the skin in that region. Key steps to take if you have jock itch are as follows:
- To begin with, you need to wear 100% cotton boxer shorts.
- You need to shower a minimum of twice a day. First, when you get up in the morning and ideally as soon as you get back home.
- Use tea tree oil products on the jock itch area. The brand Thursday Planation is the one you’ll want to use. In my opinion, that company makes the best tea tree oil products. Wash the area quite thoroughly with the tea tree soap.
- On weekends, try to expose the affected area to sunlight.
- If you live near the ocean, take some saltwater home with you. A couple of times per week, soak a cloth in the seawater and lay it on the area with jock itch.
The sun and the sea heal jock itch quite rapidly, especially with prolonged exposure.
Diet is another thing to consider. People who are busy driving all day often don’t eat the right kind of food. Make sure you follow the MEVY (meat, eggs, vegetables, and yogurt) diet. Keep away from sweet foods
Adding two to three capsules a day of CanXida Remove to your routine will also help. Continue with the CanXida Remove for a month or two. That product will help clean up any junk you’ve got going on inside your body.
By following my advice, you should be able to make a serious dent in any jock itch problem. Your self-esteem will come back in time. Trust me, it will. I’ve worked with some pretty desperate cases and had great success.