Last Updated on April 21, 2020
This final stage helps to soothe any irritation by calming your itching and burning skin. You’ll need about 30 minutes for this stage.
Main Benefit: Yogurt can give significant relief to an inflamed penis, scrotum or inner thigh region, especially from any heat or burning sensations of men’s yeast infections. Yogurt is cooling and helps soothe any irritation and calms itching and burning skin in and around the penis and scrotum.
- 3 Step Plan for Male Yeast Infections: Stage 1 – Antibacterial and Antifungal Treatments
- Yeast Infection and Ringworm Connection
- Recurring Ringworm: Can It Be Candida?
- Can Candida Cause Hair Loss & Constipation?
- The Connection Between Candida Yeast And Addictive Behavioral Patterns
- Exploring the Vaginal Implant Protocol for Chronic Vaginal Thrush
- Multiple Yeast Infections Have Tried Everything
What You Need: A small carton of plain, unheated low-fat yogurt free from additives, colors, fruits or sugars; and a small bowl to place the yogurt in.
The Method: Spread a thin layer of soothing cool yogurt over affected areas of skin around the penis, scrotum and thighs. Men only need to leave the yogurt on the affected areas for 30 minutes, whereas women who apply yogurt internally are best to leave it there for a few hours.
Probiotics for Male Yeast Infections
If you have a burning or stinging pain you will find the cool yogurt treatment to be perfect because it calms and soothes inflamed skin rapidly. Some men may find yogurt too messy, you can introduce lactobacillus acidophilus powder directly to the skin under the foreskin and dust the skin-affected areas down with a good pro biotic powder. Leave the powder on the affected areas for a few hours and then try stage 3 – the cleansing wash. For optimal results, take a probiotic capsule or powder twice daily before meals and use a little of the powder on the affected skin areas regularly.
Click here to read stage 2 of the treatment protocol.