Many different smoothie options are suitable for the Candida Crusher program. One of my favorites is yogurt blended with mango. It’s a beautiful drink.
Some people like to add protein powder to their smoothies. You may want to be cut back a bit on food and boost up your diet with a good protein powder. Make sure the powder contains not only amino acids but also bioflavonoids, minerals, and vitamins.
There are some excellent protein powders available. There are brown rice protein powders and yellow pea protein powders. Other people still like to have whey or dairy protein. All of these protein powders make a good base for smoothies, particularly if you add some berries and some type of milk.
You don’t have to use cow’s milk. Some people do use low-fat cow’s milk, but others opt for soy milk or nut milk like almond, cashew, or hazelnut. Coconut milk is also quite nice.
We grow a lot of berries, so I like to throw some blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries into my smoothies. I also add a few ice cubes to give it a nice texture.
- Does Candida Cause Sinus Infections, Headaches, and Fatigue?
- Everything You Need To Know About Candida Glabrata
- Constant Smell Down There Is Driving Me Crazy? What is it? Is it Yeast Infection?
- Can Candida Cause Canker Sores?
- Is Your Discharge Normal?
- Drunk Feeling All The Time – Is It Candida?
I have several clients who put CanXida products into their smoothie and have an excellent outcome. For CanXida Remove, you can drop one of the tablets into the smoothie and blend it up. The result is a smoothie with some antimicrobial effects. Even when blended, there should still be some sustained-release action in the CanXida Remove table. The methylcellulose is throughout the tablet, rather than just being a surface coating. The methylcellulose will delay the ability of the gut to release the contents and therefore give you excellent antimicrobial activity over a prolonged period.
Juice can also be an excellent smoothie ingredient. I like to group juices into three categories:
- Beginners: These juices are for people who are new to fruit and vegetable juicing. Good starting points are celery, carrot, fennel, cucumber, and Granny Smith apples.
- Moderate experience with juicing: Consider adding lettuce, spinach, peppers, beets, and kiwi juice.
- Extensive experience with juicing: Allium and Brassica family, including cauliflower, broccoli, collards, and kale.
You can also add the CanXida rebuild into smoothies and green drinks – it blends in perfectly well. CanXida Restore is less suitable for smoothies because blending will disrupt the specially designed capsule.