If you’re on a Candida cleanse and you feel like snacking, what are the best options?
The Candida Crusher approach to nutrition is designed to get people away from eating a standard American diet (SAD). SAD is a pretty crappy diet. The Candida Crusher diet is a natural approach to restoring and maintaining your health. You won’t be snacking on donuts and French fries.
Before I go into details about snacking, remember it’s not something you want to be doing after supper. That the wrong time for snacking and can contribute to unnecessary weight gain. In my opinion, snacking is best done in the morning or early afternoon. One of my favorite snacks is an apple. I usually have one or two apples a day.
You don’t want to expose yourself to temptation when you are addressing Candida overgrowth. You should go through your pantry and refrigerator and get rid of any junk food in your house. These are the foods and drinks you know you shouldn’t have. Once they are out of the house, you’ve minimized the chances that you will snack on the wrong foods.
The more you hone the skill of eating healthy, the less likely that you will snack on junk food. That means you need to get out of the habit of having your meals at fast-food restaurants. If you are going to get takeout, favor something like Thai food or sushi. When you eat healthy meals, you’ll be less tempted to have junk food snacks.
- Vaginal Suppository Treatments with Boric Acid
- All You Need To Know About Giardia Lamblia
- The Vaginal Implant Protocol: Stage 2 – The Build Stage
- I Keep Farting All The Time Can It Be Candida?
- Candida Case Studies: Meet Kaye
- All You Need To Know About Cryptosporidium
If you’re going to be snacking at home, go shopping and get a supply of healthy options. Fresh fruit is an excellent option because it is high in fiber and will leave you feeling quite full. Other good snack options are:
- A couple of Brazil nuts per day
- Five or six almonds with the skin intact
- Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, or roasted sesame seeds with a little sea salt
- Celery or carrot with hummus
- Salsa or avocado dip
- Fruits and vegetables in general
Poor snack choices include simple and processed carbohydrates. You really don’t want to be snacking on cookies, cakes, scones, muffins, and donuts. All those foods are terrible for your gut.