About 50% of people have a parasite -often without knowing about it.
I’ve noticed an increased incidence of parasites. People are moving around the globe, and people are traveling long distances much more than previously. This results in the transmission of microbes, including parasites. My clients with parasites don’t always come from third world countries. I’ve seen people from Europe with parasites. I’ve seen North Americans with parasites. When it comes to treating a suspected parasite infection, the smartest thing you can do is assessment. You need to know what infection you have and the microbial counts. A comprehensive stool test is the way to do it. If you don’t want to do that, do a parasitology test using either one, two, or three samples. These tests are a great way to assess what is going on inside. Ask your primary doctor, naturopathy, or chiropractor for a proper parasite assessment.
You want to know what parasite if any, you have. It’s also essential to assess your level of beneficial bacteria. Do you have nil growth? Do you have a high level of beneficial bacteria? What about a bacterial imbalance? Your bacterial counts are important to understand before you embark on treatment.
If you’re not going to assess before you treat, you’re on the ocean without a map. You have no idea where you are going.
Having determined the nature of the infection, you can then start to follow my treatment recommendations.
1. Eat the right kinds of foods: You’re not going to get rid of parasites if you eat junk food and drink alcohol. You should be alcohol-free for several months in your quest to clean your gut up. Also avoid soda, orange juice and the like. If you want a refreshing drink, have fresh water, herbal tea, or some sparkling water with lemon juice in it. Be careful about what you drink. Avoid sugar, artificial color, flavors, and sweeteners.
Avoid a diet high in refined carbohydrates. I suggest cutting back significantly on your bread intake. Don’t eat take out. Eat your own food.
High protein diets work well with parasites. Look for lean protein like fish, chicken, eggs, tofu, and tempeh. Throw some legumes in there as well. Many kinds of protein will improve your health.
If you can, grow some of your vegetables. Eat green leafy vegetables like spinach and broccoli. Other good choices are tomato, endive, lettuce, and spring onions.
- Enema Solution For Candida: How Enema Can Help Get Rid Of Your Candida
- Can Bentonite Clay Get Rid of Candida?
- How Your Gut Can Keep You Happy: Mood Disorders and Gut Dysbiosis
- Does Xylitol Kill Candida?
- How To Find The Right Candida Specialist for Your Candida Overgrowth
2. Include antimicrobial foods in your diet: Fresh garlic, fresh ginger, fresh turmeric are excellent antimicrobials. Coconut products – oil, creams, and the meat itself – are all going to help you significantly. Fresh herbs like basil, oregano, thyme, marjoram, and rosemary are all antimicrobial. Grated carrot, grated beet, and pumpkin seeds also have antimicrobial effects.
3. Add cultured foods to your diet: I’m a big fan of a little bit of sour natural Greek yogurt. I’m not a fan of kefir when digestion is very disordered. I’ve had too many clients who have added homemade kefir to their diet and made them feel much worse. You can include kefir in your diet when you are feeling much better.
Also, be careful with sauerkraut. This fermented food can cause a histamine reaction. You can experiment with a small amount of sauerkraut juice but go very slowly.
4. Follow a healthy lifestyle: You need to have excellent sleep habits. You won’t recover if you have poor sleep. Get adequate rest. Don’t over-exercise. Make sure you enjoy your job.
5. Add the appropriate supplements to your daily routine: Add five to ten drops of grapefruit seed extract into your water.
CanXida Remove is particularly good for treating parasite infections. CanXida Remove contains powerful anti-parasite, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial ingredients such as cloves, oregano, grapefruit seed extract, neem, and garlic. CanXida Remove contains multiple ingredients in a sustained-release form.
CanXida Restore contains six probiotics and seven enzymes and works beautifully in connection with CanXida Remove.
Take one Remove capsule to start with and then work up to taking one capsule at every meal. Stay with that for 3 to 4 weeks, then take a break, and then do another 3 to 4 weeks of CanXida Remove.
Take a couple of CanXida Restore in the morning and a couple in the evening.
CanXida Rebuild is a multivitamin with an antimicrobial background. Take a CanXida Rebuild once a day for about six months.
If you follow the steps I have outlined, count on it taking three months to eradicate the parasites from your body.